Monday, November 15, 2010

Painting with Feathers

Art allows children to explore and discover the world around them. It is import to provide children with the process of art allowing for discovery, mystery of mixing colors, creating a one of a kind piece of art and most of all the joy of the process.

I like to provide interesting and different painting materials to the paint process. Today we gave painting with feathers a try.

Here is what they said…

• It is harder to mix my colors

• I can paint a rainbow

• It makes different lines

• You can make prints of feathers

Even the toddler class gave it a try.






I Ain't Gonna Paint No More! (Ala Notable Children's Books. Younger Readers (Awards))

1 comment:

  1. Great idea!! I'll save this one for later in the week!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails